Graduate Digital Technology
Job no: 492741
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: Brisbane CBD
Categories: Digital Services and Delivery (Front end), Communications - Corporate Relations, Customer Experience Design - Strategy, Project and Portfolio Management, IT Infrastructure and Services (Back end)
Develop your career and passion at WorkCover
WorkCover Queensland has been providing workers’ compensation insurance in Queensland for more than 20 years to more than 160,000 businesses.
Supporting Queensland workers and businesses is at the heart of everything we do. The most important thing for us is keeping Queenslanders working and we understand everyone’s needs are different by delivering valued experiences and tailored solutions. Our people are connected to purpose and we’re creating an environment that inspires them to make a difference.
About the role
Join our 2022 graduate program and give yourself the best start to your career. The 2-year program encompasses four rotations with a duration of 6 months each. You will work with a variety of teams within the business, and be supported by a fantastic network of managers, buddies, mentors and learning facilitators. We provide you with the flexibility to select your preferred rotation placements and will work closely with you throughout the program to tailor an experience aligned with your qualifications, skills and development opportunities.
As a recent graduate, you’ll have the opportunity to further develop your digital skills and technical knowledge by working with professionals in our Digital & Technology, People & Finance and Strategic Development groups. Select your graduate pathway from a range of rotation areas such as software engineering, infrastructure, cyber security, and UX / UI design.
- Undergraduate degree (upcoming or recently graduated from 2020 onwards) in one of the following disciplines or similar:
- Information Technology
- UX design
- Software design
- Creative industries
- Computer science
- Demonstrated passion or interest to work in a customer and client focussed industry.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Competitive salary and access to banked time
- Additional career opportunities within a large and successful organisation
- Remote and flexible working options
- An organisation that prioritises workplace culture, job satisfaction and work-life balance
- Great CBD location, close to all public transport and dining locations
- End of trip facilities to cycle or jog into work
- Established parents’ room and quiet prayer room facilities
- Dedicated wellness program offering discounted private health insurance, annual skin checks and yoga classes
I want to apply!
If you want to join a leading organisation that invests in its people whilst providing the opportunity to make a positive impact to people’s lives every day, take the next step and apply today. Follow the WorkCover Careers page to submit your resume and cover letter outlining:
- Your strengths and any areas you want to grow and develop
- What you have done throughout your studies or personal time to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Why you think the WorkCover graduate program could be the right one for you.
Applications close, Sunday 14th of November. For more information on the benefits of being a part of the WorkCover Queensland community take a look at our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results