A role with WorkCover Queensland is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to develop your career and make a real difference. Our vision is to be the best workers’ compensation insurer and make a positive difference to people’s lives. We bring together diverse talent and provide you with the opportunity to achieve your potential, add value to the meaningful work we do, and make WorkCover a truly inclusive place to work.
In this role, you’ll contribute to:
- Overseeing engagement, security, policy, demand and resource management for the Solutions and Technology Group and coordinate the delivery of Solutions and Technology strategic imperatives
- Driving operational improvement to deliver on strategic goals and achieve efficiencies in Solutions and Technology and in the services provided by the Group
- Managing and reporting on commercial, procurement and financials across Solutions and Technology, monitoring budgets and expenditure
- Ensuring the strategic management of the Group’s vendor relationships, identifying key vendors that underpin Solutions and Technology service delivery, cultivating partnerships that add value to WorkCover, our customers and providers
- Fostering and driving the establishment of new and emerging IT capability and transition this across the Group.
A bit about you:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrated experience bringing about improvements and measurable business benefits by identifying, proposing, initiating and leading significant programs of improvement
- Experience facilitating the development of finance plans and operating budgets to meet the needs of the organisation
- Passionate about developing and integrating a culture of achievement and results, championing authentic leadership that delivers high levels of employee engagement and performance
- Ability to work in ambiguity.
A bit about us:
Working in a collaborative team environment within a supportive and engaged organisation, you’ll enjoy access to our health and wellbeing program, a variety of flexible work offerings (including part-time arrangements and purchased annual leave, you might even wish to work remote one day a week), learning and development opportunities (with study assistance and leave), salary packaging, voluntary super contributions, 14 weeks paid parental leave, and community initiatives to give back – just to name a few!
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Paul Stredder, Senior Consultant Workforce and Talent Management with applications closing at 12pm Tuesday 1st December 2020.