Financial Systems Specialist
Job no: 492847
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Location: Brisbane CBD
Categories: Financial Control and Reporting
At WorkCover Queensland our vision is to be the best worker’s compensation insurer, to make a positive difference to people’s lives and to keep Queenslanders working. Our flexible work environment allows you to be your best every day and contribute to the big picture.
Our organisation is made up of individuals who collaborate and seek to engage others, working together as One Team. We embrace diversity and value people who bring personal energy and authenticity to everything they do. If you’re someone with a strong values-oriented compass and you want to achieve sustainable outcomes, you will find a great community at WorkCover.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
You’ll contribute to:
- Reviewing and modernising business processes in Finance Teams to best utilise our TechnologyOne Ci Anywhere Cloud platform
- Moving business functions from Ci to CiAnywhere platform
- Provide specialist advice to end users and share knowledge where learning gaps exist
- A great team environment built on respect and participation
A bit about you:
- Systems Administration experience across 2 or more TechnologyOne modules – Financials, Enterprise Budgeting, Purchasing, Asset Management and Payroll / HR.
- Experience using some aspects of TechnologyOne – Ci Anywhere functionality – Reporting, Analytics, Business Processes, Workflows, or Web Services.
- Experience in Systems Accounting and / or Business Analysis would be advantageous.
- Ability to pro-actively seek out solutions and to offer suggestions for improvements
- An inclusive team player able to give and accept feedback
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple pieces of work within deadlines
A bit about us:
We have recently migrated to Ci Anywhere and we are already seeing benefits for our organisation. We are a highly motivated and want to get the best out of our systems and support our business to deliver to the Queensland Community what we do best – supporting Queenslanders.
Working in a collaborative team environment within a supportive and engaged organisation, you’ll enjoy a hybrid work model, access to personalised learning and development opportunities and the holistic support of our health and wellbeing program. We offer industry competitive salaries, a generous superannuation scheme (including co-contribution) and study assistance. You can find out more about our Employee Benefits by visiting Working at WorkCover Qld.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Tiffany Archibald, People Experience Partner with applications closing at 10am Monday 27 June 2022.
Pre-employment checks will be conducted on all prospective employees. This will include a Police Check, Education Check, Reference Check and where appropriate a Visa Check. The information provided will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).
WorkCover Queensland is committed to building a safe and respectful workplace, celebrating difference and where all of our people feel included. Through our Diversity Council Australia membership, Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan, Age and Work Strategy and profile as a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women, we continue to strive to do better for all of our people, and the Queensland community.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results
Refer a Candidate