A role with WorkCover Queensland is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to develop your career and make a real difference. Our vision is to be the best workers’ compensation insurer and make a positive difference to people’s lives. We bring together diverse talent and provide you with the opportunity to achieve your potential, add value to the meaningful work we do, and make WorkCover a truly inclusive place to work.
We are currently recruiting for a new and fantastic permanent opportunity within our Solutions and Technology Group. The Senior Developer – ServiceNow will be responsible for the configuration of the ServiceNow platform including the development of workflows, events, integrations, UI, and script executions based on the elicitation and documentation of functional specifications.
Working closely with business, architecture and IT stakeholders, the role will also support the ongoing business needs of the platform including its configuration, maintenance and support in accordance with agreed architecture and service design principles.
Key accountabilities include but not all:
- Configure/code ServiceNow applications to facilitate the rollout of new functionality, interfaces, modules and other items such as UI and workflow configuration.
- Design, develop, implement and support technical or process solutions in ServiceNow.
- Lead the technical architecture and development of all ServiceNow implementations in line with business requirements and architecture standards and design principles.
- Facilitate the roll out of new functionality, interfaces and modules
- Integrate ServiceNow with third party applications including Squiz, TechnologyOne, PageUp and SharePoint
- Maintain and continuously improve processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools to ensure the integrity of the platform.
- Gathering and documenting user functional requirements, process requirements, and developing technical requirements.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support.
- Plan, build, test and implement domain separation ensuring security and scalability
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments.
A bit about you:
- Tertiary qualified (IT/ICT/Programming)
- ServiceNow certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Implementation certified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ServiceNow administration, configuration and implementation
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
- Extensive experience with the design, development, deployment of ServiceNow in complex environments.
- Application, UI and workflow configuration experience
- Customisation experience of ServiceNow applications and built reports and KPIs with the ServiceNow standard reporting tool.
- Ability to direct vendor implementation partners providing technical solutions, ensuring adherence to agreed scope, schedule, cost and resourcing.
- Ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders to provide expert technical and architecture advice.
A bit about us:
Working in a collaborative team environment within a supportive and engaged organisation, you’ll enjoy access to our health and wellbeing program, a variety of flexible work offerings (including part-time arrangements and purchased annual leave, you might even wish to work remote one day a week), learning and development opportunities (with study assistance and leave), salary packaging, voluntary super contributions, 14 weeks paid parental leave, and community initiatives to give back – just to name a few!
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Paul Stredder, Senior Consultant People and Culture with applications closing at 12pm Tuesday 1st December.